Before you try this exercise, it’s very important for you to understand
it! And, one more thing – it’s also very important for you to follow the
instructions, because this exercise is not that simple:
First of all, it’s very important for you to know that the Third Eye is
directly related to the 6th chakra (the psychic chakra), which is
located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. This chakra is
closely associated with the “pineal” gland. The pineal gland is dormant
in most people, as is the true Third Eye. Many experts think that the
pineal gland is “the seat of the soul” where mind and body met.
Unfortunately, in the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied and
dormant. But, don’t worry, because the following exercise will change that.
*Opening the third eye:*
Note: this method is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need
to do this exercise for 3 days, and after that – it is permanent. The
mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE”, and it must be within the
correct vibration (not deep, not high pitched, in between, like alto
range). And trust me – you’ll feel it when you hit the correct tone.
When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.
Follow the simple instructions:
1. First, you need to sit with your back straight.
2. Then, you need to breathe in through your nose and hold your breath
as long as is comfortable.
3. Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom
4. After that, you should place the tip of your tongue between the
space of your slightly parted teeth.
5. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is
like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”
6. Now, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying
T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale. Say the word one time per exhale.
Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel
the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done
properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and
cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.
7. And remember – it may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t
worry, just keep going.
8. Do this 5 times in a row.
9. This exercise should be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart.
Headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may
also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more
beneath the surface of the forehead. And, you shouldn’t be worried,
because this is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and
beginning to function in a healthy manner. You should also know that
some of you will experience a migraine lasting several hours. So, we
highly recommend that you try this in the evening when you do not have
work to do.
These side effects will be different for everyone. It all depends on how
atrophied/calcified your pineal gland is. After the headaches or the
pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing
or tingling sensation in your forehead. And, don’t be scared, because
this feeling may be very intense, like something is there. This
sensation will “stay with you” throughout the day, and you may “hear”
sounds coming from within your head, such as light popping or crackling
Remember – these are the final physiological effects you may experience
after opening up your third eye. This means that your pineal gland is
awakened, functioning and alive.
* You’ll experience faster, easier learning and retention
* Increase in intuition
* Increased creativity
* Your ability to see or sense human auras will be developed
* People, this is very important for you to remember – this is a very
powerful exercise, which means that your body may go through
discomfort in order to adapt.
Note: if you want this method to work properly, you must have already
performed the 1st method. And, you need to wait for 10-14 days after the
1st method – or the exercises won’t be effective. Your body needs time
to adapt and get the energy flow going. You need to practice this
exercise just once a week, because it’s completely euphoric and
Follow the simple instructions
1. Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of five (repeat
3x). It will help you relax and focus.
2. And now, you need to focus all of your attention upon your third eye.
3. You will feel a sensation similar to the effects of the 1st method
(a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your third eye).
4. Take a deep breath and hold it for as long as comfortable. Release
your breath, vibrating the word “MAY.” (feel the energy going into
your head, first into your third eye area, then into the middle of
your brain, and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra
5. It should all come out at one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay,
gradually and slowly.
6. Breath in again, and repeat this five times.
7. Make sure you hit a certain pitch (you’ll know when you do, for you
will feel this in your head).
YES, the effects of this exercise are amazing and extremely pleasurable.
You may experience a feeling of lightness – immediately after this
exercise. Or, you may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or
completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area and
intense euphoria is also common. These effects can occur hours and even
days later. This exercise will assist you in void meditation,
clairvoyance, and the development of other psychic and paranormal senses.